Designed to help you stay hydrated day-to-day (or in training).
- Typically used as a day-to-day hydration solution by athletes with tough schedules and in training by athletes with lower sweat sodium losses.
- Also great for fighting dehydration when travelling or sick.
- Helps you absorb & retain more fluid, boosting your blood volume (which reduces cardiovascular strain) so you can maintain your performance for longer.
- Drink between training sessions (or during training if you have low losses).
- Zero-calorie effervescent tablets.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans and they’re gluten, dairy and GMO free.
1 tube = 15 tablets. Drink 1 tablet per 500ml (16oz) of water.
PH products are independently batch tested to certify them free from contamination with substances on the WADA anti-doping list.
Ingredients Dextrose anhydrous; Citric Acid; Sodium Hydrogencarbonate; Potassium Hydrogencarbonate; Flavours; Maltodextrin; Sweeteners; Sucrose and Sorbitol; Calcium carbonate; Magnesium carbonate.
Electrolyte content (per 1l / 32oz - when mixed as directed)
Energy: 11.4 Kcal / 48.6 Kj per tablet (2.3 Kcal / 9.72 Kj per 100ml*)
Carbohydrates: 1.92g per tablet (0.4g per 100ml*)
Dextrose: 1800mg per tablet (360 per 100ml*)
*after dilution of 1 tablet per 500ml of water
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet
Store out of the reach of young children
H2Pro Hydrate is a food supplement