Designed to help you stay hydrated.
- 2x stronger than typical electrolyte drinks.
- Contains a little more than the 948mg of sodium the average person loses per litre (32oz) of sweat.
- Helps you absorb & retain more fluid, boosting your blood volume (which reduces cardiovascular strain) so you can maintain your performance for longer.
- Typically used by athletes with average sweat sodium losses when competing, or by athletes with lower losses when exercising in more extreme conditions.
- Drink during periods of intense, sweaty activity.
- Zero-calorie effervescent tablets.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans and they’re gluten, dairy and GMO free.
1 tube = 10 tablets. Drink 1 tablet per 500ml (16oz) of water.
PH products are independently batch tested to certify them free from contamination with substances on the WADA anti-doping list.
Ingredients Citric Acid; Sodium Hydrogencarbonate; Saccharose; Maltodextrin; Potassium Hydrogencarbonate; Trimagnesiumcitrate anhydrous; Calcium carbonate; Flavours; Sweeteners; Sucrose and Sorbitol.
Electrolyte content (per 1l / 32oz - when mixed as directed)
Energy: 11.6 Kcal / 49.8 Kj per tablet (2.3 Kcal / 10.0 Kj per 100ml*)
Carbohydrates: 1.1g per tablet (0.2g per 100ml*)
*after dilution of 1 tablet per 500ml of water
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet
Store out of the reach of young children
H2Pro Hydrate is a food supplement