- Assists in the management of migraines.
- Help reduce the severity, duration, and frequency of migraine headaches, and associated nausea and vomiting when taken as a prophylactic.
- Assists blood circulation.
- Helps to form red blood cells and maintain normal blood.
- Beneficial during times of stress.
Take 1 tablet twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Each tablet contains:
Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 200 mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride 15.19 mg
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 12.5 mg
Calcium folinate (activated vitamin B9) 347.2 mcg
equiv. folinic acid 250 mcg
Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 200 mcg
Magnesium citrate 928.22 mg
equiv. magnesium 150 mg
Ubidecarenone (coenzyme Q10) 75 mg
Herbal standardised extracts equiv. to dry:
Tanacetum parthenium (feverfew) leaf 280 mg
equiv. to parthenolide 200 mcg