Update 28 April 2020
Things are mostly back to normal as we move to Level 3 of the lockdown. The main change from our point of view is that now we are back to a full staff and there should be no delays!
Update 30 March 2020
Are we open?
Yes. We have been advised by MBIE that as a supplier of food products under the Food Act, we are considered an essential supplier. We will continue to supply our wholesale and retail customers.
Shipping during the Level 4 shutdown
Orders placed during the shutdown will be dispatched as soon as possible. There may be some delays due to supplier shortages and limited courier availability. Please bear with us.
Are we an essential business?
As a distributor and seller of food and supplemented food products, which make up almost the entirety of our sales. We have been advised that we are considered an essential supplier. We will continue to supply our wholesale and retail customers.
You can also find our products, that we exclusively distribute in New Zealand (GelPro, Pete Evan's Range, Life Cykel, Four Sigmatic) at local grocery and wholefood stores. If they don't have them, ask for them by name!
How are we protecting your safety and the safety of our staff?
- Our warehouse will be on restricted hours for the purposes of packing orders. Depending on demand this will be 1-3 days per week.
- There is a 'one person/bubble' rule in effect during the lockdown
- All other business functions will be performed remotely by staff in isolation.
- There will be no personal contact between our staff members and courier drivers picking up and delivering packages.
- A 'no contact' rule will be in place for the delivery of orders.
- Any staff members showing any symptoms will not be packing orders
- Sanitary practices are already in place. These include washing hands before and after packing of any orders, sanitising any surfaces and tools both before and after any contact with people or products.
- Sanitization of product outers
- Use of masks where appropriate