The Mighty Cordyceps Mushroom
The Cordyceps mushroom is an extraordinary fungus, to say the least - it is commonly known to enhance your energy levels [1, 6, 7]. This mushroom has been extensively used in traditional Chinese medicine for centuries, due to its abundant source of health benefits when consumed [1, 2].
This mushroom is traditionally used to treat fatigue, low sex drive and kidney disease . However, as the Cordyceps mushroom has spread globally, more research is discovering important bioactive compounds within the mushroom, in particular, the amino acid cordycepin, as well as many polysaccharides and ergosterols that promote biological activities which are extremely beneficial to our health and wellbeing 
Distilled Water, Organic Alcohol, Cordyceps militaris. (Cordyceps militaris. Mycelial biomass and Cordyceps militaris. Fruiting Body), Natural Wild Harvested Kakadu Plum.
Add Cordyceps liquid double extract directly to your coffee, smoothie, tea or water in the morning for best results.
Store in a cool, dry place
The Benefits of Cordyceps Mushroom
The extensive research into the Cordyceps mushroom shows that the bioactive compounds found within the mushroom may reduce inflammation, increase libido, prevent oxidative stress (anti-aging)  and hold antimicrobial effects , and this is just to name a few of the benefits of this powerful mushroom.
The Cordyceps mushroom is popularly known for its potential to provide energy, research shows that the mushroom may have beneficial effects on lipid metabolism [5, 9], protection of your mitochondria – the powerhouse of the cell  and can improve your endurance to prolonged and high-intensity exercise [3 ,6, 7]. This mushroom will really get you going!
The Use of Cordyceps Liquid Extract
The simple and clean method of extracting the beneficial bioactive compounds from mushrooms in alcohol, to create a liquid extract, is still applicable today. As is the effortless way of incorporating mushroom tinctures into your day to day life. This Cordyceps mushroom liquid extract makes the bioactive compounds readily available to you to kick start your day.
Your Cordyceps Liquid Double Extract
Many people are now seeking the great benefits from the Cordyceps mushroom and that is why Life Cykel is bringing to you an easy way to access all the mushroom goodness in our mushroom liquid extract.
So, if you need that little extra boost in your day, then you’re in the right place to buy Cordyceps mushroom liquid extract, one of Australia’s most unique products.
“I had heard a lot about Cordyceps and was wondering whether it would live up to its reputation but I was surprisingly impressed and found myself back on the rowing machine and lifting weights with all the extra energy I got."
- Sam, Brisbane
Some of our customers include athletes, people with active lifestyles, gymnasts, performers, hikers, professional sports players and doers.
* Please note - we do not deliver to countries that do not allow alcohol-based products in their postal service. In these cases, we suggest ordering our mushroom powder products instead. Thank you for your understanding
* Statements written on this website have not been approved by the FDA and therefore this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. More adequate human clinical trials are still required to back up any claims regarding the consumption of functional mushrooms.
-  Chang, S.-T. and Wasser, S.P. (2012). The Role of Culinary-Medicinal Mushrooms on Human Welfare with a Pyramid Model for Human Health. International Journal of Medicinal Mushrooms, 14(2), pp.95–134.
-  Das, S.K., Masuda, M., Sakurai, A. and Sakakibara, M. (2010). Medicinal uses of the mushroom Cordyceps militaris: Current state and prospects. Fitoterapia, 81(8), pp.961–968.
-  Ko and Leung. Enhancement of ATP generation capacity, antioxidant activity and immunomodulatory activities by Chinese Yang and Yin tonifying herbs. Chin Med. 2007. Department of Biochemistry, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Clear Water Bay, Hong Kong, China
-  Gamage, S., Nakayama, J., Fuyuno, Y. and Ohga, S. (2018). The Effect of the Hot Water Extracts of the Paecilomyces hepiali and Cordyceps militarisMycelia on the Growth of Gastrointestinal Bacteria. Advances in Microbiology, 08(07), pp.490–505.
-  Kim, S.B., Ahn, B., Kim, M., Ji, H.-J., Shin, S.-K., Hong, I.P., Kim, C.Y., Hwang, B.Y. and Lee, M.K. (2014). Effect of Cordyceps militaris extract and active constituents on metabolic parameters of obesity induced by high-fat diet in C58BL/6J mice. Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 151(1), pp.478–484.
-  Hirsch, K.R., Smith-Ryan, A.E., Roelofs, E.J., Trexler, E.T. and Mock, M.G. (2016). Cordyceps militaris Improves Tolerance to High-Intensity Exercise After Acute and Chronic Supplementation. Journal of Dietary Supplements, 14(1), pp.42–53.
-  Xu, Y.-F. (2016). Effect of Polysaccharide from Cordyceps militaris (Ascomycetes) on Physical Fatigue Induced by Forced Swimming. International Journal of Medicinal Mushrooms, 18(12), pp.1083–1092.
-  Li, X.-T., Li, H.-C., Li, C.-B., Dou, D.-Q. and Gao, M.-B. (2010). Protective Effects on Mitochondria and Anti-Aging Activity of Polysaccharides from Cultivated Fruiting Bodies of Cordyceps militaris. The American Journal of Chinese Medicine, 38(06), pp.1093–1106.
-  Gao, Jian et al. “Lipid-lowering effect of cordycepin (3'-deoxyadenosine) from Cordyceps militaris on hyperlipidemic hamsters and rats.” Yao xue xue bao = Acta pharmaceutica Sinica46 6 (2011): 669-76