FREE YOUR MIND
WHEN BRAIN-HUGGING LION'S MANE MUSHROOM MEETS MATCHA
If you’re looking to curb your daily coffee intake, matcha is a superb choice for the morning or afternoon. While matcha green tea contains caffeine, it also contains L-theanine, a relaxing amino acid, resulting in a feeling of balance for your whole body. There aren’t many drinks out there that can make you feel energetic, calm, and focused all at the same time. In addition to the creative benefits associated of both matcha green tea and lion’s mane extract, we’ve included the adaptogen Gotu kola to protect your body from occasional stress, and a hint of ginger to support digestion.
GET CREATIVE WITH MUSHROOM MATCHA WITH LION’S MANE + GINGER
- 20 cups per tin, with 1000 mg of lion’s mane extract in every serving
- Drink in the morning to start your day
- Sip in the afternoon to give your brain a hug
- Ready to drink with hot — mix with a frother or bamboo whisk for best results
- Enhance with your choice of nut milk and your favourite natural sweetener
- Blend your matcha green tea with coconut oil or ghee for a creamier texture
- Get creative and mix with your ice cream or sprinkle in pancakes or waffles for flavour and a bright green colour
MIX. SIP THINK.
Organic Matcha Powder (1500mg per serve), Organic Lion's Mane Mushroom (1000mg per serve), Organic Gotu Kola, Organic Ginger Powder
Makes 20 cups