Designed to help you stay hydrated when you're sweating.
- Typically used in training by athletes with average sweat sodium losses and when competing by athletes with lower losses.
- Helps you absorb & retain more fluid, boosting your blood volume (which reduces cardiovascular strain) so you can maintain your performance for longer.
- Drink during training sessions (or when competing if you have lower losses).
- Informed Sport / Informed Choice certified.
- All-natural, easier on the stomach and fast absorbing.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans and they’re gluten, dairy and GMO free.
1 box = 8 waterproof single-serving sachets. Drink 1 sachet per 500ml (16oz) of water.
PH products are independently batch tested to certify them free from contamination with substances on the WADA anti-doping list and this product is on the Informed Sport / Informed Choice programme.
Ingredients Sugar, Trisodium citrate, Citric acid anhydrous, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Potassium citrate, Natural flavouring, Calcium lactate gluconate, Magnesium citrate.
No Artificial Flavours - No Artificial Sweeteners - Gluten Free - GMO Free - Vegetarian - Vegan - Dairy Free - Nothing you don't need.
Electrolyte content (per 1l / 32oz - when mixed as directed)
Energy: 66.8 kCal/ 248.82 kJ per 20g serving (334 kCal/ 1421 kJ per 100g)
Carbohydrates: 16.7g per 20g serving, of which 16.4g sugars (83.5g per 100g, of which 82.1g sugars)
Salt: 0.63g per 20g serving (3.13 per 100g)
Store in a cool and dry place, out of the reach of young children
Precision Hydration products should always be consumed as part of a balanced and varied diet.