Australian Certified Organic Gelatin | 500g
"Gels" together for making jellies, gummies and deserts.
ACO CERT. No. 12230
Sourced from an organic farm in Europe. It is unflavoured, with excellent gelling capability.
- No Fat
- No Carbs
- No Sugar
Benefits Of Gelatin
This Gelatin comes from a completely natural and organic source. When you take Gelatin you are taking an important protein that contains 18 amino acids, including essential and non-essential amino acids including both glycine and proline, which are nutrients which should be part of a balanced diet.
A good source of Protein
A diet high in protein:
- Is necessary for tissue building and repair
- Is necessary for normal growth and development of bone in children and adolescents aged 4 years & over
- Contributes to the growth of muscle mass
- Contributes to the maintenance of muscle mass
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- Is necessary for normal growth and development in children aged 4 years & over
Room temperature liquids: Pour one tablespoon into a glass of your favourite juice or drink. Allow to settle for one minute while stirring, then drink immediately.
For Hot liquids: Add one tablespoon to a small amount of cold liquid for one minute, then add hot liquid and stir until dissolved.
You can also add to a bowl of hot or cold cereal and mix completely.
Two teaspoons gel 500ml of liquid
Best taken first thing in the morning and/or 20min before bed (preferably 2hrs after your last meal)