Dehydrated Bone Broth & Wattle Seed, Kakadu Plum & Lemon Myrtle - 100grams
Made from Australian Grass-fed and Finished Beef.
What makes this dehydrated beef bone broth impressive is the unique and synergistic selection of ingredients.
Let's start with the broth
Using only grass fed, organic beef bones, simmered for more than 24hrs with nothing but organic apple cider vinegar and Himalayan salt which help in extracting the minerals and goodness from the bones themselves. We then let this wonderful elixir cool down, we strain it before it goes through a slow drying process so that the nutrients are not destroyed by heat.
Gently roasted wattle seeds are ground to semi powder form to provide a beautiful nutty, subtle coffee flavour to the broth combined with an aroma of chocolate. This has been a staple of Indigenous Australians for thousands of years, namely for its protein content and high concentration of potassium, calcium, iron and zinc
Wildcrafted Kakadu Plum
Also known as Gubinge, this gorgeous plum is considered a gift of the Dreamtime by indigenous Australians and it is easy to see why. It has one of the highest contents of Vitamin C of any fruit in the world and has been used by indigenous Australians for thousands of years as a food.
A source of Vitamin C:
- Contributes to iron absorption from food
- Is necessary for normal connective tissue structure and function
- Is necessary for normal blood vessel structure and function
- Contributes to cell protection from free radical damage
- Is necessary for normal neurological function
- Contributes to normal growth and development in children
- Contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal structure of cartilage and bones
- Contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of teeth and gums
- Contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin
- Contributes to normal energy metabolism
- Contributes to normal psychological function
- Contributes to the normal immune system function
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Wildcrafted Lemon Myrtle
Another great Australian native shrub that has a wonderful aroma and taste of lemon and lime. We love the lingering aftertaste that lemon myrtle leaves and are pleased with the lifting qualities it has provided our broth.
Ingredients: Grass Fed Beef Bone Broth Powder* (Beef Bones*, Filtered Water, Apple Cider Vinegar*, Himalayan Salt, (80%), Wattleseed Powder (10%), Kakadu Plum Powder (5%), Lemon Myrtle Powder (5%)
Net weight: 100g (approximately 30 day supply)